sábado, 3 de novembro de 2007

8 meses

I should have told her how this town doesn't like it when people leave So it finds ways to keep them It sows seeds and reaps them And now she's part of that harvest, but different from all the others Ask her mother how her smile touched souls and warmed cold hearts...Tell me what I'm supposed to do,With all these left over feelings of you
Cause I don't know your eyes look away
It's so hard to be someone Strung out from today And all that you knew slips away And tell me how I'm supposed to feel,When all these nightmares become real
Cause I don't know everything you areFalls from the sky like a star Everything you are Whatever ever you are.
I'm stuck somewhere lethargic between reality and a fuckin Tool video - WAKE ME UP!
I am everything I am nothing Lay your hands upon me,In search for answers inviting,Constant struggle inside me,Guide me through this nothing that's everything Guide me through your eyes Because Through your eyes everything's clear And I'm homeinside your arms but
I'm alone for now
And when I try to sleep the drugs I takeare killing me - I think of you to ease my pain but you're so far
Now it's time to say goodbye And each and everyday will lead into tomorrow
tomorrow brings one less day without you
But don't wait up just leave the light on Cause all the roads that I might take will all one day lead back to you

I miss you girl...8 Meses

1 comentário:

pinkas disse...

Grandeeeee mistura(: ficou bonito.Gostei da ultima parte.

Like the angel,she's watching over you:*